50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked
- 1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
I remember liking vanilla for a short period of time.
- 2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Jennifer Lawrence if we’re talking about international celebrities, for local, I’d go with Coleen Garcia.
- 3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
First person that comes to mind is The Rock.
- 4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Probably 25 or 26 tops.
- 5. Do you know a hoarder?
I’m a pretty decent hoarder. I hoard stuff when I think I need it when actually I don’t.
- 6. Can you do a split?
In my dreams. Haha
- 7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I was really late learning how to ride a bike. I was 12, i think?
- 8. How many oceans have you swam in?
- 9. How many countries have you been to?
Just one. Planning to go Japan next year so that’s pretty much exciting.
- 10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
I don’t remember.
- 11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Scarlett Ava Primrose for sure. Haha.
- 12. What would you name your son if you had one?
I haven’t considered any names yet. Haha. I’ll let my better half name our son. haha
- 13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
I got around 3/50 over a preliminary examination once.
- 14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Definitely the old goodies like Looney Tunes.
- 15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
Halloween was never a thing in the Philippines.
- 16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I’ve read a couple of HP books, read all the Hunger Games, planning on the Twilight series.
- 17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
- 18. Did your mother go to college?
- 19. Are your grandparents still married?
The’re up in wherever they believe in. haha
- 20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Once! I did. It was kind of a short-lived thing.
- 21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
- 22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
- 23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
I really want to be fluent in Ilonggo? I don’t know why though. and I guess, French. Haha.
- 24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
- 25. Is your father bald?
I think he is going bald?
- 26. Do you know triplets?
- 27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic, I guess. Haven’t watched The Notebook.
- 28. Have you ever had Indian food?
I did! Ugh. Amazing dishes.
- 29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
I went to a place called Bonitos. Love their burgers.
- 30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
- 31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
- 32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I think they’ve told me this. I don’t know. Maybe they name me something that starts with an N. Nancy or whatever.
- 33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Ponso, Fonsi, Neil, Some people call me Al.
- 34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
Probably my sister. She’s amazing. We fight but she is the most adorable person I know.
- 35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
- 36. Can you whistle?
- 37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
I do when I’m not that tired.
- 38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Every other morning. It depends when my Mom cooks breakfast or not. I she doesn’t, i go take-out.
- 39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
I drink this pill. yeah.
- 40. What medical conditions do you have?
I don’t know but I have this thing on my knee.
- 41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
3 times this year. Nothing srs.
- 42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
- 43. Where do you buy your jeans?
It depends if they have the size I have.
- 44. What’s the last compliment you got?
I have good taste in music? haha. It was on facebook so yeah.
- 45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Yes. I do. I try hard to do so. Some dreams are fucking amazing I just want to rewind it.
- 46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
- 47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
I have 5 pairs.
- 48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I don’t know. I’m stuck between catholic or christian. whatever my wife’s religion is it’d probably be the religion I’ll raise my children with. I was born catholic, then was christian, and now I’m kinda agnostic so yeah. whatever my wife’s religion is.
- 49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
At a very young age. I learned that my Mom was giving me the gifts. If Mom was Santa, I’d prolly be happier.
- 50. Why do you have a tumblr?
I reblog stuff and post them on facebook so ppl think I’m cool? haha