- You can love unconditionally but nothing beats getting some of the love back.
- People also need the kind of love that a wife gives a husband, vice versa.
- The chances of the person you like that you like him/her is slim when you don’t make a move or to even try to make an impression of some sorts.
- Weight , age, height.Those are just numbers that has been expounded by media. All else, They’re just numbers.
- Looks are nothing without mutual interests. Looks can’t keep real love going.
- Maturity is a factor, but it really depends on the better half on how they see things.
- Humor has been one famous factor in different dating sites. Try to date a clown.
- If money is a factor, it’s not real love. Money is for hardwork. Different rubric
- Terms of Endearment are made for people with intimate relationships or relationships in general. Don’t give it to anyone you meet. You’ll regret it in the future.
- You can’t treat everyday as Valentine’s day. It would make it like any ordinary day. Keep it sacred as it is.